Important information for contractors and suppliers
We frequently employ contractors and suppliers in a range of areas including airport services, building and construction, consultancy work, design and development, passenger services and airside driving.
Our ambition is to succeed together, and as part of that we expect any person or organisation we contract to align with our performance standards and values. If you are a current or prospective contractor, you can find the information and forms you need below.
- View Christchurch Airport's requirements for working at the airport.
- If you would like to become an approved contractor/supplier to Christchurch Airport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.
- If you would like to work with us please refer to our Supplier Code of Conduct, which outlines our values, principles and expectations of all suppliers we do business with.
If your work involves changing the Christchurch Airport technology, you may be required to comply with the ICT Change Management Policy and complete a change request application.
If you have been asked to complete the Christchurch Airport campus training programme, please visit cialtraining.co.nz
Goods and services
If your contract involves the purchase of goods and services, please review our Terms and Conditions.
Earthworks or soil disturbance
If your contract involves earthworks or soil disturbance on the Christchurch Airport campus, please refer to the contaminated soil management framework:
- Overarching Site Management Plan
- Contaminated Soil Risk Category Maps
- Category 1 Site Management Plan
- Category 2 Site Management Plan
- Category 3 Site Management Plan
If you are working on a commercial development at Christchurch Airport, please review the following guidelines:
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 1.0 General
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 2.0 Health and Safety by Design
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 4.0 Structural
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 5.0 Mechanical
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 6.0 Electrical, Security and Connections
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 7.0 Hydraulics
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 8.0 Civil
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 9.0 Fire Safety and Egress