Important information for contractors and suppliers
We frequently employ contractors and suppliers in a range of areas including airport services, building and construction, consultancy work, design and development, passenger services and airside driving.
Our ambition is to succeed together, and as part of that we expect any person or organisation we contract to align with our performance standards and values.
If you are a current or prospective contractor, please read, download and complete the following information and forms.
- If you are an existing contractor/supplier and would like to access Christchurch Airport's requirements for working at the airport, you can find it here:
Requirements for working at the airport
- If you would like to become an approved contractor/supplier to Christchurch Airport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry
- If your work involves changing the Christchurch Airport technology, you may be required to comply with the ICT Change Management Policy and complete a change request application. Please review this document:
ICT Change Management Policy 3rd Parties
- If you have been asked to complete the Christchurch Airport campus training programme, please go to cialtraining.co.nz
- If your contract involves the purchase of goods and services, please review our Terms and Conditions here:
CIAL Default Terms and Conditions of Purchase for Goods and Services
- If your contract involves earthworks or soil disturbance on the Christchurch Airport campus, please refer to the contaminated soil management framework:
- If you are working on a commercial development at Christchurch Airport, please review the following guidelines:
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 1.0 General
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 2.0 Health and Safety by Design
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 4.0 Structural
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 5.0 Mechanical
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 6.0 Electrical, Security and Connections
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 7.0 Hydraulics
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 8.0 Civil
- Commercial Development Design Guidelines 9.0 Fire Safety and Egress