Prominent retail profile near State Highway 1
More than 7,000 campus workers nearby
Complementary retail, food and service offerings
A vibrant retail and hospitality hub
Spitfire Square offers a range of convenient shopping, service and entertainment options for both airport visitors and campus workers alike. Prominently located at the airport’s entry point, Spitfire Square is easy to access and has over 500 on-site car parks for visitors.
- Excellent retail profile just off State Highway 1
- Potential exposure to more than 7,000 campus workers plus a growing number of airport visitors every day
- Extensive landscaping with areas for meeting, socialising, dining and relaxing
- Complementary rather than competitive offerings ensure tenant compatibility
- Cohesive offering includes a supermarket, restaurants, cafés, pharmacy and gifts
- Additional services include fitness centre, hair and beauty.
Our 2040 vision
With an eye on the future, we have created a vision for Christchurch Airport to 2040. This Master Plan provides a framework to deliver future growth, while making the most of exciting innovations in technology and sustainable management.Find out more