Welcoming a growing number of visitors every day
More than 35 complementary retail outlets
A world-class customer experience
Doing business in our airport terminal
Not only are we welcoming a growing number of visitors to the airport every day, our campus is the largest centre of employment in the South Island. We strive to provide a world-class experience as people journey through the airport and beyond, with our partners’ retail and service offerings playing a key role in customer satisfaction.
- More than 35 complementary retail and food and beverage offerings
- Excellent brand exposure in a unique retail environment
- Access to international travellers, domestic visitors and local residents
- Potential exposure to more than 7,000 campus workers
- Consistently ranked highly across New Zealand and Australia for customer experience.
Some of our terminal operators are temporarily closed.
Our retail partners
- Aelia Duty Free
- The Official All Blacks Store
- Global Culture
- M.A.C Cosmetics
- New Zealand The Gift
- Simply New Zealand
- Sunglass Hut
- The Travel Store
Our food and beverage partners
Commercial Manager, Park to Plane
Our 2040 vision
With an eye on the future, we have created a vision for Christchurch Airport to 2040. This Master Plan provides a framework to deliver future growth, while making the most of exciting innovations in technology and sustainable management.Find out more