Join Canterbury's largest Bunnings Warehouse
Highly visible from State Highway 1
Exposure to more than 7,000 campus workers
The heart of trade and service
Prominently positioned on State Highway 1, Harvard Park is Christchurch Airport’s new trade and service precinct. Now in the early stages of development, this high-quality commercial environment will bring together the best brands in one exceptionally convenient location.
Harvard Park is suited to a wide variety of trade and service operators, including automotive and marine supplies, building supplies, farming and agricultural supplies, garden supplies, industrial clothing and safety equipment, and much more.
- Located next to Canterbury's largest Bunnings Warehouse
- Highly visible with direct access from State Highway 1
- Maximum exposure with 26,400 vehicles passing per day
- High quality, flexible tenancy sizes available to suit
- Reach a local, national and international audience
- Potential exposure to more than 7,000 campus workers
- Services a primary residential catchment of 23,000 people and a secondary catchment of 93,000 people.
Plus enjoy all the benefits of being located on the airport campus:
- Three minutes to the airport terminal
- Two minutes to Spitfire Square for convenience retail, restaurants, bars and cafés
- One minute to auto centre and fuel
- Fitness facilities.
Harvard Park leasing opportunities
Our 2040 vision
With an eye on the future, we have created a vision for Christchurch Airport to 2040. This Master Plan provides a framework to deliver future growth, while making the most of exciting innovations in technology and sustainable management.Find out more